“Recruitment for Technical Trainer (Off Role Opportunity) in Schindler India Pvt Ltd at Noida“
Recruitment for Technical Trainer (Off Role Opportunity): We are looking forward to Technical Trainer (Off Role Opportunity) for Schindler India Pvt Ltd at Noida. Interested candidates can apply.
Organization Name: Schindler India Private Limited.
Employment Type: Teaching & Training.
Total Number of Vacancies: 10.
Job Location: Noida.
Name of the Post: Technical Trainer (Off Role Opportunity).
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Trainer (Off Role Opportunity):
Education Qualification: Any Graduate.
Technical trainers develop curriculum that are designed to promote computer literacy within companies. Technical trainers often devise such programs based on the existing skill sets and duties of employees.
- Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic) – English (proficiency), – Hindi (advanced), – any regional language is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of Electronics and diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate across levels.
- Good Analytical and Logical Thinking
- Experience in designing and delivering training for lower and middle levels of management.
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring Pre-training preparation, conducting effective training with efficient time management skills right up to conducting course evaluation. This is applicable for all products and for each role in IND.
- Conceptualizing & developing need based training modules for optimum efficiency.
- Develop and deliver regular Companies products / components training to internal and external team i.e. employees as well as subcontractors
- Produces the course manual and trainer manual for the target groups, installation, service repair and Modernization.
- Work with various departments to identify productivity limiting gaps and support corrective action, through training and development.
Experience: Min 3 to 7 Years.
Age Limit: Not Mentioned.
Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 per Month.
Selection Procedure: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews. Virtual interview (Technical & HR)
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates are requested to apply and attend the direct walk in interview. Read the terms and conditions Fully, before applying. For More Details contact Office.
Web Site: https://www.schindler.in/
Contact No: 012-4817200.
Contact Address: Schindler Indian Pvt Ltd, Unit Nob-417/20,Pacific Business Park ,4 th Floor ,Plot No.1 Site -4 ,Sahibabad Industrial Estate ,Noida