” Union Bank Of India Sports Person (Female) – Hockey Sports – Single Window Operator- A Clerk – Recruitment 2023 has released a notification of 11 Posts At Mumbai “
Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 : Union Bank Of India has released a notification of Recruiting 11 Posts at Mumbai. Candidates are requested to apply for this job in Online. More details visit the official website www. unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank Of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below.
Organization Name : Union Bank Of India
Employment Type : Government Job
Total Number Of Vacancies : 11
Job Location : Mumbai
Name Of The Post :
Sports Person (Female) – Hockey Sports – Single Window Operator- ‘A’/Clerk – 11
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates Should be Completed Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Sports Qualifications (For Hockey Sport Discipline):
- A candidate should have –
– represented the Country in International competition, or
– represented any State in National competition, or
– represented any District in State level competition, or
– represented any University in Inter-University competition conducted by Inter University Sports Board, or represented any State School team in the National sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation, or been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive, as a Sportsperson of the Game or Sports discipline for which Recruitment is to be conducted by the Bank.
- At the time of the appointment, the candidate must be an active sportsperson and his/ her last participation should be within 1 year prior to the date of issue of notification for the recruitment and should be fit enough to take part in future tournaments as well.
iii. Certificates relating to efficiency /merit /representation in sports would be required to be submitted, as issued in the prescribed format by the competent authorities to evidence credentials in respective game / sports
Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years. Age Relaxation is given by govt rules.
Pay Scale : Rs. 17900-1000/3- 20900-1230/3- 24590- 1490/4-30550- 1730/7- 42660- 3270/1- 45930- 1990/1- 47920(20 Years)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test,Field Trial , Sports Proficiency Document Verification Conducted By the selection Committee.
Dates For The Exam
Last Date to Apply : 09.05.2023
For General / OBC Candidates Application Fee : Rs. 850
For Other Candidates (SC/ST/ PWD ) Application Fee : Rs. 175
How To Apply
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply Online. More details visit the Official website www. unionbankofindia.co.in Read the terms and conditions Fully, before applying. For More Details Refer the Official Website.