” BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Bank of Baroda has released a notification of 08 Posts At Coimbatore “
BOB Recruitment 2022 : Bank of Baroda has released a notification of Recruiting 08 Posts at Coimbatore ,Tirupur , Nigiris. Candidates are requested to apply for this job in Offline and Send filled application to office address by post. More details visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.in.
BOB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below.
Organization Name : Bank of Baroda
Employment Type : Government Job
Total Number Of Vacancies : 08
Job Location : Coimbatore , Tirupur , Nigiris
Name Of The Post :
Business Correspondent Supervisor – 08
Eligibility Criteria For BOB Recruitment 2022 :
Educational Qualification :
For Retired Bank Employees :
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Young Candidates :
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years
Age Limit : Maximum 65 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.12,000 – Rs.15,000
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on the Interview, Document Verification Conducted By the selection Committee.
Dates For The Exam
Last Date to Apply : 17.08.2022
For General / OBC Candidates Application Fee : Rs. Nil
For Other Candidates (SC/ST/ PWD ) Application Fee : Rs. Nil
How To Apply
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply offline. Send filled application to office Address by post .More details visit the Official website www.bankofbaroda.in. Read the terms and conditions Fully, before applying. For More Details Refer the Official Website.
Postal Address :
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Coimbatore Region, Regional Office – II nd Floor No.82, Bank Road, Opp. to Railway Station Coimbatore – 641018.